GET THE CODES AND STANDARDS WHEN YOU NEED THEM!
As someone with a leadership role in implementing and enforcing codes, it's you that others turn to when they have questions about codes and standards. But who can you turn to when you're the one who needs answers?
The National Fire Codes® Subscription Service (NFCSS) is an online database providing convenient access to the library of NFPA® codes and standards. The NFCSS facilitates collaboration, streamlining access, and helping you keep the most up-to-date information at hand.
- Access 300+ codes online including the most current requirements as well as previous editions.
- Explore handbooks with graphics and expert commentary to help you interpret the code.
- A responsive interface lets you access code whether on a desktop in your office, a laptop or tablet in the field, or from your phone on the road.
- Search and save any NFPA code or standard for effective collaboration with colleagues even when working remotely.
- Custom List feature lets you create checklists and compiled information from multiple documents for convenient access to what you need most.
- Notification Center alerts you in realt time when a new code update has been implemented or when a new TIA or Errata is issued.
An NFCSS subscription is a powerful tool. It provides access to the information you need, empowering you with the guidance and know-how required to get the job done and help make the world safer. Get started today.